Frequently Asked Questions
- What is XanEdu Customization Platform?
- Do you offer digital custom books or print copies? Or both?
- Do you offer iPad or eReader formats?
- How do I purchase XanEdu custom books?
- What is the turnaround time for XanEdu custom books?
- Why would I want to buy a printed custom book?
- What can I expect of a printed custom book?
- I don't see my course yet. What do I do?
- How do I track my shipment?
- How do I use the QR barcode I see in my book?
- What if I have any other questions or need technical help with my online purchase?
A: XanEdu Customization Platform, a product of XanEdu, Inc., is a technology platform for higher education that allows faculty and school administrators to create custom course materials from a variety of sources and present content in print or digital formats.
A: Both, to provide you with maximum flexibility to meet your needs.
A: XanEdu Customization Platform's digital output is compatible with an array of popular devices including the iPad and Android-based devices.
A variety of options are available depending upon your professor's and bookstore's choices. Your professor will provide a link to your custom book. Your bookstore may have print copies available for sale or you may order a print copy directly from the XanEdu Customization Platform online store.
A: Once you receive the link from your instructor, your digital custom book is available for purchase. Your bookstore may offer print copies during registration; if not, you may purchase a print copy from the XanEdu Customization Platform's online store. Turnaround time is 4 - 14 days depending on the fulfillment option that you choose.
A: Convenience and accessibility.
A: You can expect a bound, well-organized document with a table of contents and high production value.
A: It's possible your professor hasn't fully assembled your custom book yet due to late breaking information for your course. Your professor will always be the source of a link directly to your custom book.
A: When your book ships, an email containing a tracking number will be sent to you.
A: The QR code you see will link to content of your professor's choosing. First get your camera enabled device (whether it be a tablet or a smartphone, iOS or Android), and make sure you have a QR Reader installed (we suggest Neo Reader or QR Reader but any will do), open the application and scan the QR Code and you will be brought to the correct content on your mobile device.
A: You may contact Customer Service - email@example.com or 866-297-9095. The phones and email are staffed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 8 pm ET.